2007年11月30日金曜日

Peer Reading/Editing

I would just like to say that the peer reading/editing was very effective. Having my peers read/edit my speech was very beneficial because for one they were able to give reasons for their adjustments. Where it is harder to talk to Sato-sensei becauase she might be giving her reasons for her corrections to other students in the class or also the other classes. Since I had many corrections on my first draft, it helped having my peers talk to me instead of Sato-sensei, because it was less intimidating. Not to mention that they have probably had those days too and so, understood more. Another good reason for having peer reading/editing is to be shown other writing structures and other ways of writing certain sentences. The only thing negative I have to say about the peer reading/editing is that sometimes my peers might not know how to correct a mistake or even point out a mistake at all. Also if one of my peers corrected my speech, but the corrections were wrong. All in all I think that peer reading/editing works very well.

0 件のコメント: