2007年10月5日金曜日

みなさん、こんばんわ
Well, let's start off with this week seemed pretty hectic to me. Not to mention that I just remembered that I didn't do the mallard quiz today....so it's late and is the second week in a row that i forgot which annoys me a lot. And I definitely was trying to get things in early.....but o well. There's always next time.

On to happier things. I went to a Pinback concert at the Satellite Ballroom last night. And that was amazing. And to clarify, the Satellite Ballroom is on the corner. You turn down the alley way right next to Lil' Johns. Also, I am still very happy that we are now on to verbs!

I am one of the few people that is staying here for fall break. I hope that I can get lots of work done and catch up in all my classes and maybe get ahead....which is a thought. But wish me luck when I take a shower either tomorrow or Sunday when there will be no hot water. YES!!!!!

じゃあまた。

0 件のコメント: