2007年9月13日木曜日

So. This is my first attempt at blogging. I have never done this before eventhough I would say I have a pretty high level of experience on the computer.

Reasons for taking Japanese: well the main reason is because I love the Japanese culture and language. I lived in Tokyo for about seven years beginning at the age of 1. As my early childhood consisted of being surrounded primarily by the Japanese culture and language I have felt a close relation to both. Although unfortunetly when I was there I did not learn to speak Japanese except for konnichwa, konbanwa, ohayoo gozaimasu, and itadakimasu. I started taking Japanese classes a few years back, but of course the quality of the class was nothing compared to here at UVA. I am hoping that now I can finally start to fully master this language.

Now I'm not exactly sure what else to put in here....or how long it should be....so I shall leave it at this.

Sincerely,
Hantaa Dansu

3 件のコメント:

Yamen Hamaヤーメン・ハマ さんのコメント...

Your life seems sooo interesting! The Japanese part at least...ahahaha just kidding. I hope to visit Japan one day. WHAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING/COOL PART?!?!?!?! Is sushi in Japan REALLY better than sushi elsewhere?

Sato さんのコメント...

I agree with Hama-san. Share your expereince in Japan with us some day! Where did you live in Japan?

LeiseS さんのコメント...

have i ever told you that you remind me of a samurai? just one with blond hair....?